This blog site is a new service of the Pacific Institute (PI) at the Australian National University. The PI is a cross-campus ANU forum for discussion and promotion of new initiatives in teaching, research and outreach relating to the Pacific region and its peoples.
Pacific regional events
ANU local eventsMore..
- Call for papers AAPS 2014 conference Oceanscapes: cooperation across the Pacific. April 22-26, 2014. University of Sydney.
- Julie Bishop ‘Australia-PNG: A partnership of equals’
- What happens next in PNG’s land grab saga?
- Pacific studies @ ANU in Samoa 2013!
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Oceanic Art – Washington University in St. Louis
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua