This blog site is a new service of the Pacific Institute (PI) at the Australian National University. The PI is a cross-campus ANU forum for discussion and promotion of new initiatives in teaching, research and outreach relating to the Pacific region and its peoples.
Pacific regional events
ANU local eventsMore..
- Two-thirds of PNG businesses employ security guards: World Bank
- Community-level leadership and development outcomes in rural Papua New Guinea: evidence from three case study regions
- Dennis O’Rourke’s films at the NFSA
- ANU Archives launches new database
- Challenges and opportunities for women in Papua New Guinea
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua