Dr Vicki Luker, Executive Editor of The Journal of Pacific History (JPH) notes that Taylor and Francis have granted free access (for two weeks only) to the following articles from the current issue of JPH: Chinese reactions to anti-Asian riots in the Pacific, by Graeme Smith and Where in the world is Ulimaroa? by Jan Tent and Paul Geraghty. ‘The whereabouts of Ulimaroa’, was aired on an ABC’s Lingua Franca program (see ‘Ulimaroa: a misnomer for Australia’).
Pacific regional events
ANU local eventsMore..
- Call for papers AAPS 2014 conference Oceanscapes: cooperation across the Pacific. April 22-26, 2014. University of Sydney.
- Julie Bishop ‘Australia-PNG: A partnership of equals’
- What happens next in PNG’s land grab saga?
- Pacific studies @ ANU in Samoa 2013!
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Oceanic Art – Washington University in St. Louis
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua