Pacific regional events
ANU local events
- Launch of book of the late Aubrey Parke, August 29
- Two-thirds of PNG businesses employ security guards: World Bank
- Community-level leadership and development outcomes in rural Papua New Guinea: evidence from three case study regions
- Dennis O’Rourke’s films at the NFSA
- ANU Archives launches new database
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- NZ: Mainstream media challenged in catering for ethnic communities
- FIJI: FBC launches TV production house Studio 69
- NZ: Top Filipino TV reporter exposes ‘worst attack in history’ on journalists
- Pacific Journalism Review 2014 conference - final programme
- REGION: Pacific leaders want French president to back UN climate change case
- What does a regional seat at the top table bring?
- States must help pay for insurance
- Everything they do seems like a kneejerk reaction
- Democracy is relatively new and unique
- War leaves a lasting legacy of unexploded bombs
- Cyberbattle for the region’s ocean resources
- Disasters do happen, but are Pacific countries pointed in the right direction?
- Audit report reveals worst kept secret
- Crime restricts PNG’s economic growth
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.