The intra-ACP academic mobility scheme promotes higher education cooperation between countries in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific (ACP). It funds partnerships between higher education institutions (HEIs) from different countries within these regions, and grants scholarships for students and academics to carry out studies, research or teaching in another country covered by the programme. Applications must be sent by post and e-mail by 10 May 2012 [read more].
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- New Tonga Rugby A team coach keen to fix his country's sporting landscape
- New Caledonia and NZ battle for Oceania crown after securing FIFA U17 World Cup places
- World Rugby 7s in Sydney, with Fiji's automatic Olympic berth in some jeopardy
- Search is on to find a new name for Fijiana Super W team
- PNG set for first appearance at World Cross Country Champs since 1998