AusAID has developed a staged approach to increasing the transparency of its activities. Central to this initiative is a new web platform able to support dynamic data. New country profile pages are now available for these island nations of the Pacific: East Timor, Indonesia, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Philippines. See the timeline for this initiative at (http://www.ausaid.gov.au/about/transparency.cfm).
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- PacificAus Sports regional hub in Samoa wants to grow
- Will Solomons star's pro deal in Europe be a game changer for soccer in the Pacific?
- Women in the Fiji Rugby Union push for gender equality and gender equity
- Could Solomons soccer star Raphael Lea'i's Europe contract persuade talent scouts to look at other Pacific players?
- Solomons star Jenly Wini eyeing a golden hat-trick at home Pacific Games, then she might retire!