11.00am – 12.30pm, Tuesday 22 May 2012
ANU Centre for European Studies,
1 Liversidge Street (Bldg 67C), Canberra
Europe has a long and continuing history with the Pacific. You are invited to a panel discussion on political and social change in the Pacific. How is Europe navigating its way in the new Pacific? What is at stake for Pacific nations? Panel Members include:
- His Excellency Mr David Daly, Ambassador of the EU to Australia and NZ;
- His Excellency Dr Hannes Porias, Ambassador of Austria to Australia;
- His Excellency Mr Lemalu Tate Simi, High Commissioner of Samoa to Australia;
- Prof. Serge Tcherkézoff, École des Hautes Études en Sciences Socials (EHESS) and Visiting Professor in the College of Asia and the Pacific, ANU; and
- Prof. Darrell Tryon, Emeritus Professor, CHL, CAP, ANU.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 May 2012. Download an event flyer here.