“The projected effects of climate change may seem abstract to those of us living in Australia, where changes like sea-level rise will take time to manifest. But for those living on small Pacific island nations, the impacts of climate change are predicted to be more serious and happen sooner. In some cases, they have already started…” Read more in an article by Kath Kovacs in the latest issue of CSIRO’s ECOS Magazine.
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- Long-awaited homecoming delayed for PNG Hunters
- Samoa's weightlifters put Olympic frustrations behind them at the Commonwealth Games
- Making a story in Canada - how keeper's Vanuatu debut was one to remember
- New boys Central Coast FC find the early going tough at the OFC Champions League
- QRL puts PNG Hunters' homecoming on ice over election-related security concerns