The Language and Location Map Annotation Project has now digitised many of the regional language maps by Emeritus Professor Darrell Tryon published in The Atlas of the World’s Languages (2007). See New Guinea, Solomon Islands & Bougainville, The Philippines, Borneo, Malaysia, Vanuatu & New Caledonia, Indonesia (Archipelago) [and other language maps of New Guinea].
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- "Our time has come:" Flying Fijians close in on quarterfinal appearance at Rugby World Cup
- 'More land washed away:' One year after historic UN decision
- Vanuatu PM under threat, as opposition mounts leadership challenge
- Tongan dance crew Onion Squad take talents to world stage
- Fruean pushes for countries to sign fossil fuel non-proliferation treaty