“The AusAID Development Research Awards Scheme (ADRAS) Funding Round 2012 is now open for the submission of applications [until 21 September]. The ADRAS is a key component of the AusAID Research Strategy 2012-2016, the purpose of which is to improve the quality and effectiveness of Australian aid in developing countries. AusAID promotes fairness, transparency and value for money from our research investment including through the use of competitive mechanisms to fund research…” For more information, visit AusAID’s ADRAS webpage.
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- Increase in new HIV infections alarms PNG health experts
- Tongan leader welcomes loss and damage fund, but holds fears for health and education resources
- LISTEN: Protests held in NZ after government dials back use of Māori language
- South Pacific Defence Ministers' Meeting in New Caledonia
- First-of-its-kind deep-sea mining protest hailed a success despite court injunction against activists