“The AusAID Development Research Awards Scheme (ADRAS) Funding Round 2012 is now open for the submission of applications [until 21 September]. The ADRAS is a key component of the AusAID Research Strategy 2012-2016, the purpose of which is to improve the quality and effectiveness of Australian aid in developing countries. AusAID promotes fairness, transparency and value for money from our research investment including through the use of competitive mechanisms to fund research…” For more information, visit AusAID’s ADRAS webpage.
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- Pacific Music Awards back live and celebrating the best of Pasifika music
- Dual Australian-Tongan citizen Sulieni Layt receives rare honour from Tonga's monarch
- SIBC determined to remain editorially independent despite threat of further government restrictions
- JFK's daughter Caroline Kennedy takes centre stage at Guadalcanal memorial
- High level delegations in Solomon Islands for Guadalcanal memorial