The second of three posts by Terence Wood to the Devpolicy.org blog that consider the significance of culture and rational actor theory in explaining problems of poor governance in Solomon Islands.
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- Cricket-like Samoan sport of kilikiti growing in popularity in Australia
- PNG coach says Kumuls line-up against Australian PM's XIII will be the strongest available
- PNG Orchids' new assistant coach Meg Ward bullish about team's World Cup prospects
- Pride in his heritage inspires Cook Islands' captain Ma'ara Ave to take team to greater heights in EAP
- PNG's Kumuls and Orchids all set, as battle with Australian PM's XIIIs resumes in Brisbane