The new Climate Science Center for the Pacific Islands has been established at the University of Hawai’i Manoa Campus. The Inaugural Lecture of the PICSC, “Navigating Change: Climate Science and Collaboration in the Pacific”, will be given at 1:30pm on the 26 October in the Kuykendall Auditorium. For more information about the PICSC and relate job opportunities, visit the new webpages for the PICSC at the website of the US Department of the Interior. The PICSC is a partner of the Pacific Islands Climate Change Coorperative.
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- Pacific Music Awards back live and celebrating the best of Pasifika music
- Dual Australian-Tongan citizen Sulieni Layt receives rare honour from Tonga's monarch
- SIBC determined to remain editorially independent despite threat of further government restrictions
- JFK's daughter Caroline Kennedy takes centre stage at Guadalcanal memorial
- High level delegations in Solomon Islands for Guadalcanal memorial