The new Climate Science Center for the Pacific Islands has been established at the University of Hawai’i Manoa Campus. The Inaugural Lecture of the PICSC, “Navigating Change: Climate Science and Collaboration in the Pacific”, will be given at 1:30pm on the 26 October in the Kuykendall Auditorium. For more information about the PICSC and relate job opportunities, visit the new webpages for the PICSC at the website of the US Department of the Interior. The PICSC is a partner of the Pacific Islands Climate Change Coorperative.
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- Increase in new HIV infections alarms PNG health experts
- Tongan leader welcomes loss and damage fund, but holds fears for health and education resources
- LISTEN: Protests held in NZ after government dials back use of Māori language
- South Pacific Defence Ministers' Meeting in New Caledonia
- First-of-its-kind deep-sea mining protest hailed a success despite court injunction against activists