“In one of the most significant gifts ever given to ANU, the Harold Mitchell Foundation today announced $2.5 million in funding for the Development Policy Centre in the Crawford School of Public Policy. Established in 2010, the Centre is Australia’s first independent think tank to promote research and discussion on key issues such as aid effectiveness, economic development in the Pacific and PNG, and other development policies…” [read more].
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- PacificAus Sports regional hub in Samoa wants to grow
- Will Solomons star's pro deal in Europe be a game changer for soccer in the Pacific?
- Women in the Fiji Rugby Union push for gender equality and gender equity
- Could Solomons soccer star Raphael Lea'i's Europe contract persuade talent scouts to look at other Pacific players?
- Solomons star Jenly Wini eyeing a golden hat-trick at home Pacific Games, then she might retire!