“If it was good enough for the London Olympics in 2012, why not use large infrastructure projects in the Pacific region to do more than merely build a new facility? Why not also aim, as the UK’s Olympic Delivery Authority did, to get people into jobs, develop their skills and help them gain top-rate qualifications?” [read more].
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- Plotting a safe & successful path for Pacific players keen to build rugby careers overseas
- NZ Warriors' long delayed return home is going to be "spine tingling" for the players
- Papua New Guinea's "Ace" edging closer to a first AFL appearance with Gold Coast Suns
- Lakapi Samoa CEO urges Rugby Australia to stick with Super Rugby Pacific
- Star-studded teams to headline Pacific Nations Cup in Suva