The Centre for Pacific Studies at the University of Auckland is a global leader in the study of the Pacific Islands. The Centre is an interdisciplinary unit which is home to a large group of scholars specializing in the study of the Pacific, at New Zealand’s leading international research university, located in the world’s largest Polynesian city. The Centre for Pacific Studies is offering one PhD and 3 MA scholarships for 2014 and is seeking application from motivated students with background in Pacific studies, political studies, history, sociology, law, anthropology, development studies or any other relevant disciplines. The focus of the research will be in the broad area of human and political security and the deadline is 31 August 2013. Details may be found at:
Pacific regional events
TagsACP Asia-Pacific Australia Bougainville China Cook Islands European Union Federated States of Micronesia Fiji France French Polynesia Guam Hawai'i Indonesia Japan Kiribati Malaysia Marshall Islands Melanesia Nauru New Zealand Niue Northern Mariana Islands Nouvelle Calédonie Pacific Pacific Islands Pacific Islands Forum Palau Papua New Guinea PIF Polynesia Samoa Solomon Islands Tahiti Taiwan The Netherlands The Philippines Timor-Leste Tokelau Tonga Tuvalu US Vanuatu Wallis and Futuna West Papua
- PacificAus Sports regional hub in Samoa wants to grow
- Will Solomons star's pro deal in Europe be a game changer for soccer in the Pacific?
- Women in the Fiji Rugby Union push for gender equality and gender equity
- Could Solomons soccer star Raphael Lea'i's Europe contract persuade talent scouts to look at other Pacific players?
- Solomons star Jenly Wini eyeing a golden hat-trick at home Pacific Games, then she might retire!